Thursday, August 8, 2024

Journal Entry

I don’t think sex is a gift from God. I think it’s just part of the human condition. A man can enjoy sex and pursue it without idolizing it and exalting it beyond reason. It would be more honest to admit that sex demeans man than to go on about what a wonderful gift it is from the Master of the Universe. I’m not saying that I’m asexual. I like sex, especially homosexual sex. I enjoy intimacy with another person. I like men. I’m sexually and emotionally drawn to men. Is that a bad thing? I don’t see how it possibly can be. How can human affection ever be bad? That’s something I’ve never understood. A lot of my interest in men is social and emotional. I don’t have to be sexual with a man to be interested in him, and to want to know him. But, there are a lot of men with whom I’d like to be sexual. All my life, I’ve been socially and sexually attracted to men, and a lot of them have been attracted to me too. This feeling of social and sexual interest is not a one-way street.

No comments:

Post a Comment