Friday, December 2, 2016

Bible Lesson 12/4/16

BIBLE, CREATOR, CHRISTIAN SCIENCE


God the Only Cause and Creator:

I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being (Psalms 146).

Word--In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The same was in the beginning with God (John 1).

witness--Ye are my witnesses saith the Lord . . . :  that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he (Isaiah 43).

Jesus--Behold a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel (Matthew 1).

the perfect gift--Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning (James 1).

sustenance--Take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? . . . But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you (Matthew 6).

the way--Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee (Psalms 143).




References

Holy bible (King James version).  (n. d.).  Boston, MA:  The Christian Science Publishing Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment