Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Write About It

HOMOSEX, MASTURBATION, ART


Young man kneeling before a wall of graffiti, looking over his shoulder.

I want to have sex with attractive men, but I’ve never been good at making those sexual connections. I don’t know what it takes. I don’t know how to do it. That’s why I hang out on Chaturbate or call Bate Nation (712-832-8320 [401315]). I want guys to know that I’m available for sex. I want guys to know that I want it. Not that I’m willing to do it with anyone, but there are guys out there I’m very willing to do it with, and I want them to know that I’m interested. The sexual marketplace. The homosexual marketplace. Cut to the chase. Get down to business.

I don’t want to play games. I don’t want to go through the process of making friends with a guy only to find out that he has no sexual interest in me. Not that all of my friendships have to be sexual. That’s not the point. That would be exhausting. But, I would rather start off knowing that a guy wants to have sex with me, and that friendship is a possibility. I don’t want to have to marry a guy to have sex with him. I don’t want sex with guys to be a big fucking deal. I want to hook up with the guys I like. If fun sex with guys leads to friendship, that’s a welcome bonus.

I like masturbating and writing about it and the guys I masturbate with. I like talking and writing about guys jerking off together. It’s not religion, but I like it a lot. I want to find attractive guys to masturbate with, and live to tell the tale.

There are other things I’m interested in. I have lots of interests, some of which are worth writing about and others not. Sex is almost always worth writing about. Everyone is interested in sex. Almost everyone is curious about others’ sexuality. It’s a human trait. Have you got a minute? Let me share a thing or two with you. I might even tell you more than you want to know.






Photograph from Can We Talk About This, DV8 Physical Theatre, retrieved January 19, 2016, from https://kenanmalik.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dv8-7.jpg.

No comments:

Post a Comment